ffEnjoy your favorite books whenever, wherever on the Sony Reader. Boasting a 6" touchscreen and weighing less than 6 ounces, the PRS-T2 Reader is no bigger than an average paperback. Download free books wirelessly from your public library2 or buy the hottest titles from Reader Store3. The Sony Reader features a glare-free, E-Ink® Pearl touch screen that is so easy to read, you'll never want to put it down.
At less than 6 ounces and lighter than most paperbacks, the small, fiercely stylish Reader Wi-Fi is the lightest 6" e-Reader there is3. Simply pop it in a purse, pocket or bag and keep your reading material constantly close at hand.
Make it through your next long ride, flight or vacation without the need to plug in your Reader Wi-Fi since a single charge lasts over a month or up to 14,000 continuous page turns, whichever comes first6.
To read DRM protected books Sony Reader for PC
software is required.
* Display Technology : E Ink Pearl™ with Clear Touch Infrared Technology
* Gray Scale : 16 level gray scale
* Resolution : 600 x 800 pixels
* Screen Size : 6 inches
Media Formats Supported
* DRM Text : ePub (OPS v2.0, .epub file extension, Adobe DRM protected), PDF (PDF v1.6 or before, .pdf file extension, Adobe DRM protected)
* Image : JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
* Unsecured Text : ePub, PDF, TXT
* AC Power : Built-in rechargeable battery: 3.7 V DC
* Battery Life (Approx) : A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off based upon a half-hour of daily reading time. ; Read on a single battery charge for 6 weeks with wireless on.
*Recharging Time : Fully charges in approximately 2 hours via the approved U.S. power adapter. Approx. 2.5 hours supports charging from your computer via the included USB 2.0 cable.
* Memory Size : Internal: Approx. 1.3 GB after initial setting. External: Micro SD card up to 32GB.
* Wi-Fi : IEEE 802.11b / g / n