South Africa Lesotho and Swaziland 8th Revised edition
|Formaat: Paperback, 684 pages, 131 maps|
Lonely Planet Country Guides |
|Kirjastus: Lonely Planet Publications|
(Tavahind: 24,54 EUR)
* hind on lõplik, st. muud allahindlused enam ei rakendu
Laos olemas 1 eks.
( TÜ Raamatupoes)
Teised raamatud sellest sooduspakkumisest: Reisijuhid ja kaardid -20%
Complemented by easy-to use, reliable maps, helpful recommendations, authoritative background information, and up-to-date coverage of things to see and do, these popular travel guides cover in detail countries, regions, and cities around the world for travelers of every budget, along with extensive itineraries, maps with cross-referencing to the text, "Top 10" and "Top 5" lists, and other practical features.
Explores the region's history, culture, and wildlife and offers advice on where to eat and stay and what to see.
Hiking, biking and flying amid craggy peaks and open plains, or watching a spectacular desert sunset, becomes possible with this guidebook. Watch wildlife in the savannah, engage in the vibrant cultures of San, Khoikhoi, Zulu and Xhosa or live it up in cities bursting with culinary, cultural and vineyard delights.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Unique Green Index to help you make your travels ecofriendly
Expanded itineraries take you from cape to coast or on the roads less travelled
Color wildlife chapter written by a natural-history expert
Cape Town 6th Revised edition
- Simon Richmond
- Complemented by easy-to use, reliable maps, helpful recommendations, authoritative background information, and up-to-date coverage of things to see an...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 01-Aug-2009, Paperback, Kirjastus: Lonely Planet Publications, ISBN-13: 9781741048919)
- Hind: 15,31 EUR
(Tavahind: 19,14 EUR)
South Africa: South Africa
- Michael Brett, Philip Briggs, Brian Johnson-Barker, Marielle Renssen
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: South Africa will lead you straight to the best attractions South Africa has to offer. Packed with information, det...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 02-Saturday-0, Paperback / softback, Kirjastus: DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley), ISBN-13: 9780756670252)
- Hind: 25,63 EUR
Botswana and Namibia 2nd edition
- Matthew Firestone
- A guide to the three big destinations of Southern Africa: Botswana, Namibia & Victoria Falls. It focuses on getting off-the-beaten track, with a p...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 01-Feb-2010, Paperback, Kirjastus: Lonely Planet Publications, ISBN-13: 9781741049220)
- Hind: 19,63 EUR
(Tavahind: 24,54 EUR)
Rough Guide to South Africa 6th Revised edition
- Barbara McCrea, Tony Pinchuck, Ross Velton
- Presents a guide to places to stay, eat, explore, view wildlife, and play in South Africa with background information on the country and its culture a...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 14-Jan-2010, Paperback, Kirjastus: Rough Guides Ltd, ISBN-13: 9781848364332)
- Hind: 21,59 EUR
Mozambique 3rd Revised edition
- Mary Fitzpatrick
- Get the best out of Mozambique with Lonely Planet. Our 3rd edition will have you diving with manta rays in Tofo, watching wildlife on safari in Gorong...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 01-May-2010, Paperback, Kirjastus: Lonely Planet Publications, ISBN-13: 9781741048889)
- Hind: 16,94 EUR
(Tavahind: 21,84 EUR)
- Laos olemas 1 eks.