Western Balkans 2nd Revised edition
This unique work covers the entire Balkan region: Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia. color photos, 60 maps.
Experience the best of this diverse region with our 2nd edition: you'll shiver with Mostar's bridge divers as they plunge into the icy waters below; listen for the saint's heartbeat at the tomb of Sveti Naum; and cast off your clothes - and your cares - when you swim off Dubrovnik's Lokrum Island.
Lonely Planet guides are written by experts who get to the heart of every destination they visit. This fully updated edition is packed with accurate, practical and honest advice, designed to give you the information you need to make the most of your trip.
In This Guide:
Includes chapters on Kosovo and Montenegro
Unique color sections highlighting the best of the Balkans
Fascinating interviews with winemakers, archaeologists, a bar owner and a historian
Croatia 6th edition
- Anja Mutic
- New format guide with two colour text and improved maps throughout. Essential planning section with colour itineraries, highlights and background...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 06-Nov-2010, Paperback, Kirjastus: Lonely Planet Publications, ISBN-13: 9781741795950)
- Hind: 17,47 EUR
(Tavahind: 21,84 EUR)
- Laos olemas 1 eks.
Serbia 3rd Revised edition
- Laurence Mitchell
- ‘Perhaps the greatest attraction of all, considering the long years of isolation, is the welcome the vi...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 09-Jul-2010, Paperback, Kirjastus: Bradt Travel Guides, ISBN-13: 9781841623269)
- Hind: 23,19 EUR
Albania 4th edition
- Gillian Gloyer
- Albania’s unspoilt mountain scenery, cultural sites and beaches make it increasingly pop...
- (Ilmumisaeg: 19-Mar-2012, Paperback, Kirjastus: Bradt Travel Guides, ISBN-13: 9781841623870)
- Hind: 24,54 EUR