Part 1: World Models and Limits
1. The First Formal World Models
2. Comparison Between World3 Scenarios and Historical Data
3. Welcome to the Real World! Part 2:Economic Risk, Resources and Environment (Erre) Model
4. The Evolution of Economic Thinking and System Modelling Techniques
5. The ERRE Model
6. ERRE Database, Statistical Validation and Stress test Scenarios
Roberto Pasqualino is Visiting Researcher of the Global Sustainability Institute at Anglia Ruskin University, UK. Roberto's research interest is in feedback modelling of industrial policies for the analysis of financial risk and sustainability. This involves the nexus between food security, energy transition, and those environmental and economic shocks that have the potential to disrupt systems in a complex world. Aled Wynne Jones is the inaugural Director of the Global Sustainability Institute (GSI) at Anglia Ruskin University, UK.