1. Transparency and Conflicts in Science: History of Influence, Scandal, and Denial.-
2. The Health Impact Fund and the Problem of Corruption in the Global Pharmaceutical Sector.-
3. Outsourced Services in Private Healthcare Organizations and ISAE 3402 Assurance Engagement: A Research Focused on Turkey.-
4. Revisiting Accountability: Corruption in Healthcare in Developing Countries.-
5. Corruption of the Canadian drug regulatory system.-
6. Professional ethics, professionalization and regulation of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives, Analyzing the Costa Rican Case.-
7. Exploring Accountability and Transparency within International Organizations: What Do We Know and What do we Need to Know?.-
8. Medical Ghost- and Guest-Writing as Corrupt Practices and How to Prevent Them.-
9. Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Fraudulent Concealment in Products Liability in Tort Law in Canada: The Special Relationship between Drug Companies and Consumers in the Context of the Fraudulent Misrepresentation and Fraudulent Concealment of Data.-
10. The Role of Procurement Department in Governmental Hospital.-
11. Communicating Integrity framework information on Malaysian private hospitals' websites.
Kiymet Tunca Caliyurt graduated from the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Marmara University, Istanbul, Turkey. She also holds Master's and Ph.D. degrees in Accounting and Finance from the Social Graduate School at Marmara University. She pursued her postdoctoral studies in Accounting and Corporate Social Responsibility with Prof. David Crowther at London Metropolitan University in 2003. Her research interests include accounting, auditing, fraud, social responsibility, corporate governance, finance, business ethics with a special interest in NGOs, and aviation management. She was a member of the finance staff at Singapore Airlines, and also an auditor at Horwath Auditing. She is currently an external auditor and trainer at Consulta Auditing Company, INAA in Istanbul under the presidency of Prof. Emre Burckin.