1. Alginates: Source, Chemistry and Properties Mithilesh Yadav and Younes Ahmadi
2. Recent Advances of Alginates as Material for Biomedical Applications Milan Milivojevic, Ivana Pajic-Lijakovic, and Branko Bugarski
3. Alginates: Hydrogels, their Chemistry and Applications Veronica Elena Manzano et al.
4. Alginate Based Hydrogels: Synthesis, Characterization and Biomedical Application Vandana Singh and Angela Singh
5. Chemically Modified Alginates for Advanced Biomedical Applications Ibrahim M. El-Sherbiny et al.
6. Bionanocomposites of Alginates, their Chemistry and Applications Nancy L. Garcia et al.
7. Alginate and its Applications in Tissue Engineering Dilshad Qureshi et al.
8. Alginate-Based Scaffolds in Bone Tissue Engineering Applications S. Viji Chandran, V. Sanjay, and N. Selvamurugan
9. Alginate-Properties, Pharmaceutical and Tissue Engineering Applications K. S. Joshy, S. Snigdha, and Sabu Thomas
10. Alginate: Drug Delivery and Application Gautam Singhvi et al.
11. Chemical and Physical Modifications of Alginate to Improve its use as Carriers in Delivery Systems Gabriela Valladares, Karina Bierbrauer, and Miriam Strumia
12. Updates on Alginate-Based Interpenetrating Polymer Networks for Sustained Drug Release Ibrahim M. El-Sherbiny and Kholoud Arafa
13. Alginate Nanoparticles Isra Dmour and And Mutasem Taha
14. Alginate Based Nanocarriers in Modern Therapeutics Vandana Singh and Angela Singh
15. Alginate Based Composites in Drug Delivery Application Ankita Tiwari et al.
16. Hydroxyapatite-Alginate Composites in Drug Delivery Sitansu Sekhar Nanda et al.
17. Alginate-Based Gastro-Intestinal Tract Drug Delivery Systems Sougata Jana, Kalyan Kumar Sen, and Sabyasachi Maiti
18. Alginate Hydrogels as Colon-Targeted Drug Delivery System Pramendra Kumar and Deepak Kumar
19. Alginate Carriers for Treatment of Ocular Diseases Ravi Sheshala and Tin Wui Wong
20. Alginate Carriers for Bioactive Substances: Herbal Natural Compounds and Nucleic Acid Materials Maria Rosaria Lauro et al.
Md Saquib Hasnain, PhD, has over six years of research experience in the field of drug delivery and pharmaceutical formulation analyses, especially in systematic development and characterization of diverse nanostructured drug delivery systems, controlled release drug delivery systems, bioenhanced drug delivery systems, nanomaterials and nanocomposites employing Quality by Design approaches as well as development and characterization of polymeric composites, formulation characterization using FTIR, DSC, PXRD, SEM, TEM, HPLC, LC-MS, and many more. He has authored many publications in various journals and book chapters, and has one Indian patent application to his credit. He has also participated and presented his research work at conferences in India and abroad. He is a member of several scientific societies, including the Royal Society of Chemistry, the International Association of Environmental and Analytical Chemistry, and the Swiss Chemical Society. Amit Kumar Nayak, PhD, is an Associate Professor at the Seemanta Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Odisha, India. He has over ten years of research experience in the field of pharmaceutics, especially in the development and characterization of polymeric composites, hydrogels, novel and nanostructured drug delivery systems, formulation characterization using FTIR, DSC, PXRD, SEM, TEM, and HPLC. He has authored over 120 publications in various journals and has many book chapters to his credit. He has been a permanent reviewer of many international journals and has participated and presented his research work at several conferences in India. He is a life member of the Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India.