This course provides comprehensive language development integrated with exam-task familiarisation. There are exercises to help students avoid repeating the typical mistakes that real exam candidates make, as revealed by the Cambridge Learner Corpus. This topic-based course covers every part of Cambridge English: Advanced in detail, ensuring that students are fully equipped to tackle each part of every paper. Exam information and Exam advice is offered throughout, culminating in Exam round-up sections which check that candidates know how to approach each paper. The accompanying CD-ROM enables students to focus on their own particular areas of difficulty and work at their own pace.
- Official preparation material for Cambridge English: Advanced.
- Provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 exam.
- Exercises informed by the unique Cambridge Learner Corpus of real exam candidates' answers help students avoid common mistakes.
- The comprehensive Teacher's Book with extra photocopiable resources such as tests, wordlists and activities saves on preparation time and provides scope for consolidation and extension.
- Includes teacher access to a full practice test with audio in order to familiarise students with the exam.
- The Student's Book CD-ROM gives students the opportunity for extra practice in the areas they need it.
- Interactive eBooks allow the Student's Book and Workbook to be used conveniently on tablets.