1. Open innovation in SMEs;
2. Business model innovation in SMEs;
3. A dynamic view of model innovation;
4. How SMEs create and capture value through open innovation;
5. Managing innovation networks;
6. How can startups collaborate with large companies?;
7. Two examples of how SMEs collaborate with large companies;
8. Working effectively with innomediaries;
9. Epilogue. How to apply open innovation in your company?
Wim Vanhaverbeke is a professor at the University of Hasselt, Belgium and visiting professor at ESADE Business School and the National University of Singapore. He published articles in several international journals and was co-editor of two books on open innovation together with Henry Chesbrough and Joel West. He is a dedicated open innovation researcher collaborating with different partners in universities and companies around the globe. He established the European Innovation Forum with Henry Chesbrough in 2012. He is a frequently invited speaker at leading international conferences and an adviser for several globally operating companies. He consults and organizes workshops for multinationals and technology companies. He was recognized by the International Association of Management of Technology (IAMOT) as one of the top fifty authors of technology and innovation management during the period 2008-12.