2. What Is Poverty and How Can We Measure Poverty?
3. Reflections Upon the Development in Poverty and Situation Around the Globe
4. Quality of Life for Those in Poverty
5. Explanation of and Possible Policies Towards Poverty
6. International Perspectives on Poverty
7. Concluding Remarks
Bent Greve is Professor of Welfare State Analysis in the Department of Society and Business at Roskilde University, Denmark. He has published widely on different topics surrounding the welfare state, including technology and the labour market, happiness and social policy, labour market policy, and most recently on populism and the welfare state. He is editor of Social Policy and Administration.