1. The Uncertain Environment of Project Planning and Production Process.
2. How Can We Define Uncertainties and Risks? Risk from a Theoretical Point of View.
3. Diachronic Approach to Taking Risks and Uncertainties into Account in Planning, Consultation, Evaluation, Financing, and Project Implementation Practices.
4. How do Risks Manifest Themselves in Projects.
5. Addressing or Taking Advantage of Risks Allows Actors to Build Power Relationships.
6. The Paradoxes of Project Planning and Management.
Genevieve Zembri-Mary is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Cergy-Pontoise (Greater Paris, France). Within the university's MRTE research centre, her comparative research in urban studies focuses on uncertainty, risk in planning and project design.