1. The Kidney as a Target Organ for Toxicity Glenn F. Rush and Jerry B. Hook
2. Cardiac Toxicity T. Balazs et al.
3. The Lung as a Target Organ for Toxicity Lewis L. Smith and Benoit Nemery
4. Target Organ Toxicity: The Male Reproductive System H.D.M. Moore
5. Toxic Effects on the Female Reproductive System Michael H. Briggs
6. The Eye Ralph Heywood
7. The Inner Ear Ernest S. Harpur
8. The Endocrine Pancreas as a Target Organ for Toxicity Willy J. Malaise
9. Structural DNA Modifications and DNA Repair in Organ-Specific Tumor Induction P. Kleihues and Otmar Wiestler
10. Organ Specificity in Tumor Initiation and Comple Carcinogenesis (Including Species Variation) Maurice M. Coombs
Gerald M. Cohen Ph.D. is Head of the Toxicology Unit, Department of Pharmacology, The School of Pharmacy, University of London.